Monday 25 August 2014

First Post :D


It has been an ages for me to have a blog! I guess I do have one but maybe I was still a kid at that time, so I was really noob in blogging and impressing my thoughts in words and deactivated. Yay, finally, I spent about 3 days tried to customize my blog eventho I know my blog looks so noob and terrible. Ha~ ha~

Okay. Back to the main part why I made a blog. There's a lot in my mind lately and there's no one to share with. I do have friends and family but it is somehow it cant be shared with them. 

Im not saying that I will share my problems here because I dont want strangers or anyone read about my problems because it leads to nothing. You just read it but you cant do nothing about it. Pathetic, is it? That's my opinion when I usually saw some people tend to share their problems in social web. 


Okay? Okay. 

I still remember this one phrase from one of my guy friends, he said " Dont think about your problems, think about the solutions".  How to solve your problems. If you only spend the rest of your life thinking about your unfinished problems, it will brings you to no end. It'll get you more depressed. 
Or you can cry if it makes you feel better. (:


written by : fifiemiera

No comments:

Post a Comment