Tuesday 2 September 2014

Fatigued


Isn't ironic? People tend to make promises they cant stick to. People tend to hurt each other's feeling. People are not perfect. But that doesn't mean you can do the same mistakes all over again.
I am tired and fucked up.

Enough is enough.
Let me live my life. Let me move on. Let me BREATHE!

I am not wishing if I could turn back time so I'll bla bla bla...
NO ! I wont wish that. It was wonderful to get to know you, to have a splendid moments with you,
but sometimes we have to learn how to let go off something that is
not necessary anymore.


Thank you for everything.
Sometimes, I wondered what I've done to you. Why did you've to hurt me?
I am not sorry. I am just wondering.

Please, let me go. It's not easy trying to stand up and smiling to the whole world.
I dont care if you wanna walk away, again. Because I already used to it.
I am. 
TQ, again.

written by : fifiemiera


No comments:

Post a Comment