Thursday 11 September 2014

11th September 2014.


Spread loves, no hates.
I am tired with dramas and people and dramas.
diff people diff thinking.
I cant change someone's attitude. They neither.
I can only change myself. Until when I've to stay in this situation.
Well, I must change myself.
.
Maybe I am not too good for anyone, I try to be good and kind.
I try to be perfect in someone's eyes but still not enough.
I give my all but no one seems like they care.
But, maybe I am still not good enough.
.
Perhaps, it's true.
Put aside my ego, I wont lost anything.
New life. New me.
Old is gone. I've to let the old me go.
Build another character. A new character. Maybe I'll be better.
.
Now, everything is a mess. Family fell apart.
Heart broken. Being tortured.
Loneliness is a part of me.
But I am still happy.
One said, the happiest is the saddest one.
Yes. That's me.
.
I hate people see my tears.
So, it's better showing off my teeth and smile as wide as I can cus no one can ever imagine how miserable my life is now. I think this is better than telling them what is
wrong with my life lately.
No one could ever imagined or ever understand the real feeling is
unless you try to fit in my shoes.
.
Put on my red lipstick, Brush my hairs, Spray perfume and wear something fancy.
Live my life like nothing happened.
Ignore everything and move on.

written by : fifiemiera

No comments:

Post a Comment